Fashion is subjective and it is entirely up to the individual to let the clothing be an exact expression of their personality. So there is always some leeway to be experimental – even more with celebrities. But recently there have been incredibly questionable style decisions being made by NBA players than ever. Over the recent years professional ballers have moved away from sporty street wear to couture and bespoke items. But an NBA contract doesn’t give you a pass on suspect outfits…
You better believe Casper Smart is never leaving his talented sugar mami J.Lo! The 25-year-old dancer was caught showing off his brand new neon greenKawasaki Ninja while riding around in LA yesterday. Is this another gift from La Lopez?
El Smart started romancing Lopez back in 2011, just three months after her third marriage to salsero Marc Anthony, came to an end. Since then, her rebound lover has toured the world with J.Lo and stepped up as a stepdad without having to deal with the commitment of being a husband. Let’s not forget he also got a new truck for his birthday last year.
StyleBlazer Man Of The Day: Lil Wayne Detroit got a energy-filled performance by Lil Wayne last Friday during his America’s Most Wanted Tour at the Joe Louis Arena. The rapper, who had a bout of health issues this year, looked great for his set in a baseball cap, t-shirt and safari print shorts. It’s a pretty simple, urban look but we love how authentic to his style. No over sized chains or Versace, just Wayne in his natural element…
TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY GIVES UP THE REAL ON POST-BABY SEX AND SNAPPING BACK
While we enjoy the parenthood and marriage advice that acting duo Tia and Tamera frequently dish out, what we love even more is when they share lessons they’ve learned through their own personal experiences. In the latest issue of Juicy, new mommy Tamera Mowry-Housley opened up about how motherhood has changed her for the better, doing the do after the birth of her son and readjusting her wardrobe to compliment her post-baby body…
- Justin Bieber Breaks Charity Record[StarPulse]
- Passive Aggressive Oprah Gives BS Apology For Switzerland Racist Flap[TMZ]
- Lady Gaga Subscribes To The ‘No Pants, No Problem’ Lifestyle[Buzznet]
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison Suggests Apple Is Doomed Without Steve Jobs[HuffingtonPost]
- Movie Sequels: Were These Really Necessary?[TheDailyBeast]
- Beyoncé’s Pixie Cut Almost Made Emma Watson Get One Again[EvilBeetGossip]
- Transition From Fall to Summer With Sweatshirts[VibeVixen]
- The Best SMDH Reaction Shots From The Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion[VH1]