6-Year-Old Hospitalized After Eating Metal-Filled Donut From Wal-Mart
A young Kansas boy is hospitalized but expected to recover after eating a metal-filled donut that his mother purchased from a local Wal-Mart.
via Huffington Post
Logan Ratai, a six-year-old boy, was hospitalized in Fort Riley, Kan., on Sunday after eating a donut from a nearby Walmart that reportedly contained sharp metal objects, according to local TV station WIBW.
“There were pieces of black metal, some of them looked like rings, like washers off of a little screw, some of them were black metal fragments, like real sharp pieces,” Ms. Ratai told WIBW.
Walmart spokesperson Kayla Wahling told The Huffington Post it’s “unlikely that this could have happened,” and said the retailer is looking into the incident.
“We work with our suppliers to help ensure all of our baked goods meet our expectations,” she said. She added that the store inspected other donuts after pulling them off the shelves and did not find traces of metal.
Ratai told WIBW that her family is not planning a lawsuit against Walmart.
Sounds like Wal-Mart got off easy this time around since the family isn’t planning a lawsuit.
Photo Credit: WIBW
More Stories From Bossip
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Detox Sorcery: Thicky Fine Model Tabria Majors Blasts...
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Pure Comedy: Last Night’s Presidential Debate...
#ThisBody: Gabby Sidibe Flaunts Her SUPER Slimmed Down...
For Your Info: 30 Celebs Whose Ethnic Background Will Surprise You
Trust No One: Celebrities Whose Replacements Were Closer...