You know you want it. A little controversy never hurt anybody and in the case of Robin Thicke and his song “Blurred Lines,” that is certainly true.
Despite accusations that his latest single promotes rape culture and the legal drama that’s panning out with Marvin Gaye’s family, someone is still rocking with “Blurred Lines.” A lot of people are actually. According to Uproxx.com, the song is this close to definitively becoming the most popular song of all time.
A$AP Rocky Says He’s A “Peacekeeper” When Asked About Yelling At MTV VMAs Security [VIDEO]
During the MTV VMAs red carpet, A$AP Rocky was seen preparing to bless a security guard with the fade. While out in NYC yesterday, the “Goldie” rapper spoke on the matter, while making sure to mention that he was very, very high…off life?
Grand Theft Auto V: The Official Trailer [VIDEO]
We can’t enough new Grand Theft Auto V intel around these parts. The official trailer for the highly anticipated open world video game has arrived.
This trailer gives us more looks at the game’s sprawling Los Santos landscape, which is based on Los Angeles.
Los Santos: a sprawling metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap cable TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals risk everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
- Kylie Jenner Crashes Her $125,000 Mercedes Truck 18 Days After Getting Her License [TMZ]
- Where Have All The Fat Rappers Gone? [TheDailyBeast]
- Miley’s Fiance Liam Hemsworth Is Mortified By Her Antics, Doesn’t Like Her New “Ghetto” Attitude [StarPulse]
- Remember Pipi Longstocking? Well, She Has An X-Rated Tape Now [DrunkenStepfather]
- Christina Milian Joins ‘Dancing With The Stars’ [VIBEVixen]