Hoy En Mi Gente News: Aaron Hernandez Pleads “Not Guilty” To All 6 Charges In Connection To The Murder Of Baller Homie Odin Lloyd

Posted on - By

Categories: Ballers, Hoy In Mi Gente News, News, Shooting, SMH, Sports

hernandez-watch-51

Big shock there…

Aaron Hernandez Pleads Not Guilty To Odin Lloyd Murder Charges

Via USAToday

Six times on Friday a Superior Court clerk read a charge against Aaron Hernandez and asked for his plea, and six times the former New England Patriots tight end answered strongly:

“Not guilty.”

Hernandez pleaded not guilty to the murder of his friend, 27-year-old semipro football player Odin Lloyd, and five accompanying weapons charges at his arraignment for an indictment handed down by a Fall River grand jury two weeks ago.

Hernandez, who will seek bail at an Oct. 9 hearing, will remain held in a Bristol County correctional facility, where he has been since his arrest on June 26. When Hernandez originally was charged, a Bristol County District Court judge ordered him held without bail, citing the seriousness of the charges and the convincing evidence.

Hernandez’s attorneys will attack the circumstantial evidence against their client at the bail hearing next month, but bail is unlikely with other shooting investigations — with possible links to Hernandez — pending.

Still, Hernandez’s attorneys, who has previously vowed that he would be “exonerated,” asked the public not to jump to conclusions. The information and evidence that has been released on this case has all been one-sided and untested, they said.

“Not one shred of evidence has been presented (in court) yet,” Hernandez attorney Charles Rankin said. He likened an arraignment to “a kickoff” in a football game.

Senor Hernandez is gonna have to tell one helluva story to get himself outta this one.

Image via AP

More from MommyNoire

More from StyleBlazer & MadameNoire

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 10,300 other followers