On “Connect” - The 3rd verse is jus the worlds most pointless story bout how he usin his uncles car for like the third time on the album to go see a girl n had to stop for gas. The n**** even gave us directions in his bars like we tryin to go see her too. This ish ain’t really got no purpose in existing yo.
- #ICantBreathe: Thousands March Against Police Brutality In NYC, D.C. [Photos]
- Witness In Darren Wilson Case Exposed As Fraud
- Jay Z Met With New York Governor Andrew Cuomo
- Unaired SNL Ferguson Skit Inserts Comedy In All The Right Places [VIDEO]
- Derrick Rose Wears “I Can’t Breathe” Eric Garner Shirt During Pre-Game Warmups [Photos]
- LA Police Shot Man Dead Near Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Akai Gurley’s Mom Speaks Out Following NYPD Shooting: “My Son Didn’t Deserve To Die Like That”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Black Lives Matter?: More Police Ask Athletes For Open Apologies
- Police Brutality: Is It Time For A Black Boy Dress Code?
- Protect & Serve? What We’re Telling Our Children About the Police
- Black Twitter Talks: Celebs & Clergy Protest Police Brutality… Where’s Jay Z?
- Why Is My Daughter More Socially Aware Than You?