The issues of gentrification, exploitation and good old fashioned bamaboozlement have come together hilariously, or tragically, in East New York, Brooklyn thanks to Banksy. The street artist is currently in NYC and local hustlers were charging $20 a pop to get a look at his latest piece, which happened to be in their hood… Continue
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- #ICantBreathe: Thousands March Against Police Brutality In NYC, D.C. [Photos]
- Witness In Darren Wilson Case Exposed As Fraud
- Jay Z Met With New York Governor Andrew Cuomo
- Unaired SNL Ferguson Skit Inserts Comedy In All The Right Places [VIDEO]
- Derrick Rose Wears “I Can’t Breathe” Eric Garner Shirt During Pre-Game Warmups [Photos]
- LA Police Shot Man Dead Near Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Akai Gurley’s Mom Speaks Out Following NYPD Shooting: “My Son Didn’t Deserve To Die Like That”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Black Lives Matter?: More Police Ask Athletes For Open Apologies
- Police Brutality: Is It Time For A Black Boy Dress Code?
- Protect & Serve? What We’re Telling Our Children About the Police
- Black Twitter Talks: Celebs & Clergy Protest Police Brutality… Where’s Jay Z?
- Why Is My Daughter More Socially Aware Than You?
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. — Got Pissy Over Bathroom Incident … Woman Alleges
- Babe Ruth — SIX-FIGURES for Ultra-Rare Baseball Cap … Original Jordans Auctioned Too
- Seth Rogen — I Got Nothin' to Say About My Ill-Fated Flick
- Amy Pascal — Hey Media, There's 2 Of Us … You Got the Wrong Amy!
- Carl Bernstein — I'm Going to Dig Into the Sony Hack Scandal
- 'Real Housewife' Phaedra Parks — Me and the Kids Are Going to the Big House for XMAS!