Girl Dies From Inhaling Dust Off Cleaner
Getting an instant high is not worth your life.
According to KVAL:
Shayla Ream’s family found her unconscious in her bedroom December 13.
Her grandfather attempted CPR until medics arrived.The 19-year-old died at the hospital early the next morning.
Her older sister Cassandra spoke to KVAL News on Friday at services for her sister.
“I wouldn’t want this to happen to anybody else,” Cassandra said. “I really care about other people and for their sake and I know that my sister would care about them.”
The family believes Shayla collapsed and vomited after inhaling compressed gas to get high. Doctors confirmed the suspicion.
“It coated her lungs as she huffed the inhalant called Dust-Off,” Cassandra said. “When that happened it left no more oxygen to her brain, which shut off all of her organs. And it only happened in a matter of minutes.”
Cassandra agreed to talk about her sister’s death in hopes that other kids don’t make the same mistake.
“She was in her first semester of LCC, and then she was trying to become a wedding planner,” Cassandra said. “She was starting to become somebody. She was on the right track to go somewhere and be somebody.”
This is so sad. Prayers go out to her family.
More Stories From Bossip
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Celebrity Seeds: Diddy And The Game’s Kids Featured...
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Detox Sorcery: Thicky Fine Model Tabria Majors Blasts...
Janet Jackson Emerges From Bed Rest Showing Off Her Big...
See Through Suit Rockin’ C-Milli Celebrates Her...
Petty Alert: Jussie Smollett Defends Taraji After 50 Cent...