There’s never a dull moment in the world of social media. With the Olympics quickly approaching many have taken to Twitter and Instagram to compete for “The Selfie Olympics.” The premise is quite simple. Individuals must take the most outlandish selfie they possibly can in order to be a contender. For the average user this means outrageous poses, props and scenarios. For the fashionista, however, it’s a different story entirely.
By and large, celebrities are not relationship role models. The sooner we can grasp that notion the better. Dwyane Wade made back-to-back headlines when he proposed to his girlfriend Gabrielle Union over the holidays and then just days later, he confirmed the November birth of a new son with another woman.
Eva Longoria Named Maxim’s ‘Woman of The Year’: 15 of Her Sexiest Pics!
She may have not graced the cover of Maxim since her Desperate Housewives days, but Eva Longoria has been named the mag’s “Woman of the Year.” Longoria told Maxim magazine about the honor, “I’ve had a beautiful relationship with Maxim over all these years …
- Sean Penn’s Escort …Unnecessary Show of Force [TMZ]
- Evander Holyfield Compares Being Gay to Being Handicapped [EvilBeetGossip]
- Life-Threatening Cold Spreads To East Coast, South [HuffingtonPost]
- Forever 21 Video Haul! [Buzznet]
- The Men Who Dress Like Dolls [TheDailyBeast]