There’s just too much confusion about who is dead and who is alive these days SMH.
According to NY Daily News reports:
Screaming Kenyan morgue workers fled after a man who had been pronounced dead suddenly woke up.
Good thing, too. He was about to be embalmed.
Paul Mutora had been declared dead by staff at Naivasha hospital after an apparent suicide attempt.
Mutora had drunk insecticide after arguing with his father.
But after almost 24 hours he woke up, sending hospital workers running in fright.
Admitted to hospital, he was given a drug which slowed his heartbeat, Metro reports.
“This [DRUG] might have confused medical personnel, but the victim was saved before he could be embalmed,” Dr Joseph Mburu told Kenya’s Standard newspaper, as cited by Metro.
His family were already beginning to make funeral arrangements when they were told there was no need.
His father said they were left “in shock” by the happy turn of events.
The patient is now in recovery and has apologized to his father.
Well damn, we guess the moral of the story is don’t drink insecticide. Glad this guy survived and his family didn’t lose him over something as simple as an argument.
More Stories From Bossip
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Detox Sorcery: Thicky Fine Model Tabria Majors Blasts...
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Blame The Game: Here Is The Tragic Footage Of Beanie Sigel...
Trust No One: Celebrities Whose Replacements Were Closer...
#PrayForBeans: Beanie Sigel Got KNOCKED OUT & Fans...
#ThisBody: Gabby Sidibe Flaunts Her SUPER Slimmed Down...