Draya knocked up? With the premiere of the third season of “Basketball Wives LA” set to debut tonight, the show’s “breakout” star Draya Michele has been doing all kinds of promo — including one of those US Weekly “25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me.” Surprisingly, there’s no mention of Hungry Man meals on the list.
But we were particularly interested in # 12 on the list:
12. I want a daughter. Soon.
Say what? How soon do you think she means? Could she possibly be pregnant NOW?
Dray has definitely evolved from the days when she was leaving her son for months at a time to host parties and romance with Breezy and ballers… These days she’s moved in with her boo Orlando and brought her son Kniko along with her. She’s also known to post up Orlando’s twin girls on her IG as part of their blended family. Maybe that’s what’s brought on these desires for a daughter? Hit the flip for the rest of the list, clips from the new season of “Basketball Wives L.A.” and photos of her happy little family.
Via US Weekly.com:
You can catch Draya Michele when VH1’s Basketball Wives LA returns for a third season on Monday, February 17 at 8 P.M. ET. Here, the 29-year-old stunner spills to Us Weekly 25 things you may not know about her.
1. I tell the baristas at Starbucks that my name is Nicole.
2. My mom was the biggest Teena Marie fan ever. I grew up listening to her, I know every word to all of her songs and I’d been to two of her concerts.
3. I believe in psychics.
4. I have a phobia of electrical sockets…I once got shocked by the vacuum.
5. I really do feel 21 when I walk inside Forever 21.
6. I love cooking dinner.
7. I despise cooking breakfast.
8. I went to school to be an aesthetician. I was always fascinated with skin.
9. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and eat cookies in my sleep.
10. I have a patch of gray hairs in the front of my head that I refuse to dye. Instead, I pluck them.
11. For two years straight, I painted my nails Big Apple Red from OPI. I’ve finally moved on.
12. I want a daughter. Soon.
13. I think social networking is crucial to stay relevant and fresh nowadays.
14. I tried being a vegetarian three times, and failed miserably.
15. I’d like to say my Spanish food is pretty good.
16. I could totally sing backup for Alicia Keys.
17. Cigarette smoke is the second worst smell ever, with cigar smoke being number one.
18. I know all the classic California beach oldies from working at Hooters.
19. I’ve never had the guts to do karaoke before, but I want to so bad.
20. I took a robe from the Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas three years ago, and I’ve been doing my makeup in it everyday since.
21. I’m an Aquarius. Yes, I believe we are superior.
22. When I was younger, I wanted to be Posh Spice. Now that I’ve grown up, I want to be Victoria Beckham.
23. I have a purse inside my purse. That shows how frequently I change purses.
24. I want to be known for my beauty secrets and sense of humor. That’s all I want…is that too much to ask?
25. I’m no fun when I’m hungry on the set of Basketball Wives, so there always has to be food on set.
SMH @ #24 being followed by #25. This chick is “no fun” when hungry but will always be known for leaving her son that way.
Promo videos on the flip
But what’s that on her lip?
We really do hope it works out for her.
More Stories From Bossip
#ThisBody: Gabby Sidibe Flaunts Her SUPER Slimmed Down...
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Another One: Meet The IT Consultant Bae Who’s BEEN...
Blame The Game: Here Is The Tragic Footage Of Beanie Sigel...
Catfish Alert: A Shocking Gallery Of Camera Angle Sorcery...
Hated It! Jalen Ramsey’s Super SASSY Post-Game...