Celebrities have to defend themselves against crazy fans, paparazzi, and other folks, but some catch fade when it isn’t necessary —and that’s when they have to give up some of those coins. Here are 9 celebs sued for catching fade.
- Missouri Senator Jamilah Nasheed Arrested In Ferguson
- Chicago Police Captain Shot In Deadly Shootout
- Protestors Interrupt St. Louis Symphony With Mike Brown Song [Photos/Video]
- Ferguson Police Officer Shot; Another STL Cop Shot At
- Protestors Clash With Cops Hours After Ferguson Police Chief Apology [Photos]
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- Unrest and Protest: Cornel West Arrested in Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Banned From Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets
- Woman Beat By Police Officer Receives $1.5 Million Settlement
- Young Thug’s Apathy And The Lost Voices of Ferguson
- A Simple Script: Prep Your Kids For Police Interaction