13 Ways To Enjoy Being SingleToo many people think being single is a horrible thing. However, the single life has its perks. You just have to enjoy it. That's where we come in. We're here to show you a few things to do to enjoy your life unattached.
1. Go On Vacations - Vacations are expensive and when you're married your boo might not want to go where you go. So take your vacations and go where you want.
3. Quit Your Job - If you don't like your job, quit. Because when you have a family, you'll need those bills paid more than ever. Now is the time to experiment.
4. Relocate - Take a chance on a new life in a new city. It's easier now than when you have someone with jobs of their own to worry about.
5. Go Out To Eat. Alone. - Go to really fancy restaurants and enjoy. That way, you're guaranteed to buy what you want without worrying about how much it'll cost.
6. Waste Money - Not, like, all of it. But definitely now is the time to up your Jordan collection or buy those Red Bottoms you've always wanted.
9. Hang Out With Your Friends - Spend as much time with them as possible because when you get those kids it's a wrap and you'll never see them again.
11. Get A Side Hustle - You always wanted to knit? Paint? Rap? Go ahead and get that side hustle popping. You never know where it'll lead.
12. Build Your Wardrobe - This is the perfect time to find your style and the one that works for you.