13 Ways To Enjoy Being Single
Too many people think being single is a horrible thing. However, the single life has its perks. You just have to enjoy it. That’s where we come in. We’re here to show you a few things to do to enjoy your life unattached.
1. Go On Vacations – Vacations are expensive and when you’re married your boo might not want to go where you go. So take your vacations and go where you want.
3. Quit Your Job – If you don’t like your job, quit. Because when you have a family, you’ll need those bills paid more than ever. Now is the time to experiment.
4. Relocate – Take a chance on a new life in a new city. It’s easier now than when you have someone with jobs of their own to worry about.
5. Go Out To Eat. Alone. – Go to really fancy restaurants and enjoy. That way, you’re guaranteed to buy what you want without worrying about how much it’ll cost.
6. Waste Money – Not, like, all of it. But definitely now is the time to up your Jordan collection or buy those Red Bottoms you’ve always wanted.
9. Hang Out With Your Friends – Spend as much time with them as possible because when you get those kids it’s a wrap and you’ll never see them again.
11. Get A Side Hustle – You always wanted to knit? Paint? Rap? Go ahead and get that side hustle popping. You never know where it’ll lead.
12. Build Your Wardrobe – This is the perfect time to find your style and the one that works for you.
More Stories From Bossip
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Engaged Or Nah: Did Nelly Put A Ring On Miss Jackson?...
Another One: Meet The IT Consultant Bae Who’s BEEN...
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Black Men Who Don't Date Black Women Get Dragged
Life Comes At You Fast: Black TV Stars Who Look Nothing Like...
Karrueche Confirms Whether Or Not Breezy Is Smashing One...
All Love: Serena Williams’ Most Fantastically...