Mother Poisons Her Toddlers With Visine
A one-year-old child and his 3-year-old brother were recently hospitalized after their mother reportedly put over a bottle of Visine in their juice cups.
via Fox News
A Maryland mother was arrested Monday after she poisoned her young sons with eye drops, police in Pennsylvania said.
State police in Gettysburg announced they had arrested 23-year-old Samantha Unger, of Thurmont. She allegedly told state police in Gettysburg that she put drops of Visine into water and juice for her 3-year-old and that her 1-year-old became sick by drinking them accidentally.
Unger faces charges of aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of children.
A police affidavit says both children became sick this spring, and the older boy required hospitalization. Doctors at Hershey Medical Center suspected poisoning, and tests found the drug in the 3-year-old’s urine.
WHTM reported that Unger told investigators that she did not keep track of how much Visine she used, but the complaint said more than a bottle.
Unger lived in Orrtanna at the time, outside Gettysburg, before moving across the Maryland border to Thurmont.
Unger’s public defender didn’t return a phone message. A judge set bail at $50,000 about two weeks ago.
Mandated sterlization is really the only way to ensure that scumbag women like this from reproducing and hurting any more babies. We’re all for it.
More Stories From Bossip
#ThisBody: Gabby Sidibe Flaunts Her SUPER Slimmed Down...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Blame The Game: Here Is The Tragic Footage Of Beanie Sigel...
#PrayForBeans: Beanie Sigel Got KNOCKED OUT & Fans...
For Your Info: 30 Celebs Whose Ethnic Background Will Surprise You
BOSSIP Exclusive: Is It A Wrap With Rihanna? Drake Is Now...