R.I.P. Spanish Teen Electrocuted After Peeing On A Faulty Lamppost At Music Festival

- By Bossip Staff

This is just terrible.

Teen Electrocuted After Urinating On Lamppost During Mallorca Summer Festival

Be careful where you pee…

According to NY Daily News reports:

A Spanish teenager was electrocuted after he urinated on a faulty lamppost during a music festival.

The 18-year-old died in Bunyola, on the Balearic island of Mallorca, early Sunday morning after his pee served as a conductor and sent electricity surging through his body.

Rescue workers were called at 12:40 a.m. after the young man was spotted convulsing on the ground.

They desperately performed heart massage for 30 minutes, but were unable to detect a pulse and he was declared dead soon after.

The tragedy happened during the annual summer fiesta of the town, which has a population of just 6,000 citizens.

Town Mayor Jaume Isern expressed his condolences for the family and has since canceled the rest of the celebrations, which are in their 30th year, according to El Periodico.

So sad. To die so young, so unexpectedly. Prayers definitely go out to his family.

Shutterstock

More Stories From Bossip

Comments

Bossip Comment Policy
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.