Bad To Worse: Suge Knight Denied Bail As Prosecutors Prepare “A Very Large Stack Of Uncharged Crimes”

- By Bossip Staff

Suge Knight To Remain In Jail, Faces More Charges From Prosecution

Things are looking bleak for ol’ Suge…

Via Yahoo!

Marion “Suge” Knight will remain behind bars for the next six weeks while attorneys prepare for a hearing in which evidence of numerous uncharged crimes allegedly committed by the former rap mogul might be presented.

Knight is charged with murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run after he struck two men in a Compton parking lot during a Jan. 29 confrontation.

The decision to keep him jailed came at a hearing Monday that also shed some light on Knight’s recent hospitalization.

His attorney, David Kenner, said the Death Row Records co-founder passed out and had serious breathing problems after his arraignment last week.

He didn’t elaborate on Knight’s ailments but said he doesn’t think his client is receiving adequate care.

“Right now we’re at the mercy of what the Los Angeles County jail decides is appropriate or not appropriate,” Kenner said.

Knight sat with his head cocked to the side during much of Monday’s hearing, which was supposed to address whether bail should be set for him.

A prosecutor and Knight’s attorneys sought a delay to prepare for the hearing, which Deputy District Attorney Cynthia Barnes said might include evidence of a “very large stack of uncharged crimes.”

She declined to elaborate on the cases.

Kenner said he had not seen any details about the uncharged crimes, but he is not worried about them.

He said once the alleged crimes are detailed in court, he expects to challenge them and “make sure what we’re getting is the truth.”

Truth? Truth is Suge Knight has been literally and figuratively dodging bullets for years now. Karma wants to have a word with him.

Image via AP

More Stories From Bossip

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus