Jesus Take The Wheel: Entire Family Dies After Father Tries To Provide Heat For Seven Children With Generator

- By Bossip Staff

Father And Seven Children Pass Away In Carbon Monoxide Leak

Truly sad story. A Maryland father attempting to provide heat for his family after the electricity in their home had been shut off passed away along with all seven of his children after the in-home generator he was using malfunctioned, sending fatal carbon monoxide fumes coursing through the house. Via DailyMail:

A Maryland father and his seven children were discovered dead Monday afternoon from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a generator they were using after the power company had cut off their electricity, according to relatives.

The tragic incident took place in Princess Anne – a community of 3,260 in Somerset County, Maryland.

Princess Anne police stated in a press release to Daily Mail Online that no foul play was suspected in the deaths.
Officers who responded to the home in the 30500 block of Antioch Avenue entered the residence and found the eight family members dead inside.

Bonnie and Lloyd Edwards, encountered outside the home by a reporter from The Associated Press, identified themselves as the mother and stepfather of Rodney Todd, 36, whom they identified as the adult who died. They said Todd had seven children, including five girls and two boys.

Lloyd Edwards revealed that Delmarva Power had cut off the electricity to the house because of an outstanding bill.

Edwards said, ‘to keep his seven children warm, [Todd] bought a generator. It went out and the carbon monoxide consumed them.’

Truly tragic story. Our thoughts are with the remaining family at this time.

Video Link & Embed Code
Link:
https://bossip.com/1126610/jesus-take-the-wheel-entire-family-dies-after-father-tries-to-provide-heat-for-seven-children-with-generator/

More Stories From Bossip

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus