Jesus Take The Wheel: Cincinnati Couple Found Dead From Carbon Monoxide While Knockin’ Boots In Car

- By Bossip Staff

Couple Dies Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning While Having Sex In Car

Helluva way to go out…


A man and woman died while having sex in a parked car last week, Gallatin County Sheriff Josh Neale told WCPO.

Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32, were overcome by carbon monoxide leaking into the car through a rusty exhaust pipe, Neale said. Their bodies were found near a Glencoe, Kentucky home Wednesday, May 13.

The two were in the car for about 90 minutes. Iles and Long kept the car on to run the heat because it was 40 degrees that night, according to Neale.

Police are still waiting on the results of toxicology reports to see if alcohol or drugs were in their system.

Long was a lifelong resident of Gallatin County.

Long’s brother, Kevin, discovered the bodies at about 6:40 a.m. near his mobile home on Lothridge Lane. He said he spotted them while walking his children to their school bus.

There appears to be some question about whether or not the couple was actually doing the do when they passed away.

Neale told WCPO on Friday the two were having sex.

The Gallatin County Sheriff’s Department stated on its Facebook page Monday evening WCPO’s reporting was incorrect and “the couple was sleeping, not what was released.” WCPO is reporting what Neale told our news gathering team Friday. No correction has been issued by the sheriff’s department.

The department has not yet released a report on the incident. Officials are awaiting the results of a toxicology report.

Sounds like the Sheriff said too much and backtracked to spare the families embarrassment.

In any event, rest in peace.

Image via WCPO

More Stories From Bossip


Bossip Comment Policy
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.