Drugs Are Bad M’Kay: Bobbi Kristina’s Heroin Dealer/Friend Dies Of Suspected Overdose

- By Bossip Staff

Bobbi Kristina Friend Dies, Family Believes He Overdosed After Relapsing On Heroin

Sad news… One of Bobbi Kristina’s friends, former roommate and admitted sometimes dealer Steven Stepho has died.

According to Radar Online reports:

Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s former drug dealer Steven Stepho was found dead of a suspected overdose Monday, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

A source close to Stepho told Radar that his “family and friends suspect it was a drug overdose,” and that the 22-year-old had a fatal relapse after trying to turn his life around.

“He’s been on the path to sobriety for a while — attending AA meetings — but they believe that he fell back into using heroin or with mixing it,” the source said.

Radar confirmed Stepho’s death with the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office, who have yet to determine the exact cause of death pending results of a toxicology test, expected in about two weeks, as it’s being conducted in a private lab.

On a page of Georgia’s Roswell Funeral Home , Stepho’s family said they “would appreciate [if mourners would not] wear black to the Celebration of Life Service, [as] his favorite colors were Blue and White.”

Stepho told Radar less than four months ago he’d helped Whitney Houston‘s daughter and her partner Nick Gordon “get [drugs] sometimes, but not regularly.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the 22-year-old Stepho has been twice arrested over the past two years in connection with possession of and intent to sell heroin. He was found with 5.8 grams of heroin and arrested in connection with drug trafficking in Oct. 2013, at a time when he had already been on probation. After pleading guilty, Stepho was sentenced to up to a year behind bars and placed on probation for 11 years.

In his chat with Radar in March, Stepho claimed that he’d turned over a new leaf when it came to drugs, as he said he had “a great job and a child on the way.”

“That part of my life is way in the past,” he said. “I made mistakes and have paid my dues for those mistakes.”

Brown, who remains clinging to life in an Atlanta area hospice, had other friends caught up deep in drugs, such as her childhood pal Chelsea Bennett, who fatally overdosed last year; Paige Thompson, who was imprisoned after heroin was found in her home; and Gordon, whose own issues with drugs have been well documented.

This is sad. We don’t understand how people start using heroin in the first place considering how lethal it is.

Facebook

More Stories From Bossip

Comments

Bossip Comment Policy
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.