Rick Ross’ Second Baby Mama Wants More Money For Child Support
Rick Ross has something in common with Chris Brown – one of his baby mamas wants a fatter child support check … due to all the cheese he’s making from hawking wings.
Tia Kemp, NOT the woman in the 50 Cent-leaked sex tape, filed docs to modify Ross’ child support checks for their son William III. The boss has been paying $1,951 per month, but Kemp says she deserves more because Rick’s rolling:
– 9 successful Wingstop franchises
– $5.9 million mansion in Atlanta
– $5.1 million mansion in South FL
– Luc Belaire Rose sparkling wine and mCig electronic cigarette endorsement deals
– a recent hot-selling album (“Mastermind”)
Kemp says she should get at least $2,800 — there’s already a clause in their agreement for her to get that amount if he doesn’t spend enough time with his son.
She also plays the “our kid is special” card — pointing out William III is physically gifted, and she needs more dough to put him in martial arts classes because he could be a “star athlete.”
Maybe Tia should ask 50 Cent for some cash too. Bloop!