Elementary School Staff Under Investigation After Marijuana Brownies Make Unsuspecting Staff High
This may or may not be a prank gone sour, the police are investigating the facts…
Authorities were called to investigate food served in the teacher’s lounge area of a suburban Detroit school, after 3 staff members complained of food poisoning. One of the three educators visited the hospital, we they were told they tested positive for marijuana.
The remaining brownies were tested after police were notified and positively contained marijuana.
Schools officials from the district say they are working with law enforcement to determine who brought the brownies to school. District officials say they don’t know whether they were put out intentionally or brought by mistake, according to the Chicago Tribune.
SMH, this is why you shouldn’t be diving head first into everyone’s snacks at work.