Really??? Bug-Killing Spray Sets Home On Fire And Injures Family But You’ll Never Believe How The Roaches Survived

- By Bossip Staff

roaches

Bug Spray Sets Home On Fire But The Roaches Survive

A disgusting roach-infested apartment in New Jersey exploded after fumes from bug-killing spray ignited, sending an entire family of three to a hospital according to NBC Chicago reports:

The explosion happened Wednesday night after an occupant was spraying insecticide, got a headache and opened a window, Asbury Park Fire Department spokesman Garrett Giberson told the Asbury Park Press.

Oxygen from outside the apartment combined with the fumes and a stove’s pilot light to cause the explosion, he said.The blast blew out the first-floor apartment’s windows, bent the front door and damaged the kitchen.

The home was still crawling with cockroaches when firefighters arrived, he added.

The American Red Cross is providing shelter for the three-story complex’s tenants.

More Stories From Bossip

Comments

Bossip Comment Policy
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.