Prince Allegedly Overdosed On Percocet On Airplane After Atlanta Concert
The Purple One was on a flight leaving Atlanta and the plane was forced to make an emergency landing so that EMT’s could give him a “save shot” to prevent cardiac arrest.
Prince’s team told the medical crew that he had been taking percocet after his performances.
Mr. Nelson had a lot of trouble with his hips after a corrective surgery he underwent in 2010.
R.I.P. Prince Rogers Nelson. We expect more disheartening details from this shocking death over the next week.
Image via AP