Like it or not, we are living in the age of reunions and remakes. And while some TV show and movie do-overs have left us thinking, “you could’ve kept that,” there are other series that we think might be kind of cool to bring back — like Sister, Sister. Thankfully, the cast thinks so too.
President Obama Signs BABIES Act; Changing Stations Now Required In All Men’s Restrooms
President Obama recently signed the BABIES (Bathrooms Accessible in Every Situation) Act— a new law that requires baby changing tables to be placed in men’s restrooms.
“The new bill requires male and female restrooms in a public building to be equipped with baby changing facilities that the General Services Administration determines are physically safe, sanitary, and appropriate.”
Uncle Luke Says Donald Trump’s Mansion Parties Were Even Too Wild For Him
“The difference between me and Trump and the music that I’ve done is we glorify the vagina, we don’t take it,” he says. Luke also shared a story about the time that he went to a Trump-hosted party in West Palm Beach, Fla. Surprisingly, what he saw was so wild that it made Luke, the man who recorded the song “F*ck Shop,” blush.
- Monica Lewinsky – KEEP MY NAME OUT OF THE DONALD TRUMP CONVO! [tmz]
- Donald Trump Jr: Women Who Can’t ‘Handle’ Harassment ‘Don’t Belong In The Workforce’ [huffington post]
- Woman Claims Oprah Ripped Off “Fix My Life” [balleralert]
- Kevin Hart & Jimmy Fallon Get The Bejesus Scared Out Of Them In Haunted House [iheartradio]
- Michael B. Jordan, Marc Lamont Hill And Danny Glover Star In Powerful Police Brutality PSA [hellobeautiful]