The announcement by Instagram is part of a partnership with Facebook, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and other organizations in an effort to help their communities deal with bullying, eating disorders, suicide and a number of other preventable mental health conditions. Facebook and Instagram currently have guides for talking with your friends online about the above situations. On Instagram, these guides are buried in the Privacy and Safety Center under Support; Facebook has put its documentation in the Community Standards section.
(Sneak Peek) A Day in the Life of Kyla Pratt & Her Adorable Daughters!
With our quarterly series Moms on the Move we give you a day in the life of some of our favorite celebrity moms. Here is a sneak peek of a day in the life of Kyla Pratt & her family. Click here to watch past episodes of Moms on the Move featuring Tichina Arnold and Christina Milian.
Chuck D: LL Cool J Should Be In Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Before 2Pac
Chuck D knows a thing or two about being inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame as his group Public Enemy was inducted into the hallowed institution in 2013. The baritone-voiced veteran MC voiced his displeasure over Tupac “2Pac” Shakur being included into this year’s nominees class ahead of LL Cool J and said that the Queens rapper should have been there before him.
Yesterday evening, Chuck D took to his active Twitter account and made his statement that LL Cool J should get into the Hall before 2Pac but did express a respect for the West Coast legend.
- Snoop Dogg Says Steelers Will CRUSH Tom Brady [tmz]
- Joe Budden Talks ‘Rage & The Machine,’ Future Of The Music Industry, Going Independent, & More [the urban daily]
- Playboy Model Dies After Visit To The Chiropractor [balleralert]
- Barack Obama Calls Out Marco Rubio For Continuing To Support Donald Trump [huffingtonpost]
- Two New Prince Albums Announced With Previously Unreleased Music [iheartradio]