I am trying not to judge. Right? Who am I to say what somebody else should or should not be doing. Right? Furthermore, in most instances, whoever we are judging tends to have more money, more success, or even more issues and more drama. Either way, there is generally a reason for why they do what they do.
Over the weekend, DJ Khaled welcomed his first son, the product of a loving relationship between the celebrity and his longtime fiancée Nicole Tuck. Now, that’s a major key!
Solange Knowles Will Be Making Her First Appearance On ‘SNL’ As A Musical Guest
A Seat At The Table is still in rotation for many us and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
Just the other day, Saturday Night Live announced via Twitter that the “Don’t Touch My Hair” chanteuse will be a musical guest for the first time ever on Nov. 5 alongside Academy-Award nominee Benedict Cumberbatch of Doctor Strange as the host.
Soulja Boy And Bow Wow Announce Joint Album, Says It’s The Next “Watch The Throne”
Soulja Boy and Bow Wow have announced the are dropping a new album together this week titled Ignorant Sh*t.
For those of you upset that there will never be a Watch The Throne 2 because Jay Z and Kanye West aren’t seeing eye-to-eye right now, don’t fret. Soulja Boy and Bow Wow are here to save you.
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Terrorism Fears Kept Secret Secret [tmz]
- Drake Disses Kid Cudi and Pusha T In New Tracks [balleralert]
- California Man Sentenced To 1,503 Years For Raping Teen Daughter [huffingtonpost]
- 99 Problems: Jay Z Isn’t Happy With Kanye West’s Shady Rant [iheartradio]
- Get It! President Obama Shows Off His Dance Moves To Drake’s ‘Hotline Bling’ [hellobeautiful]