Michael Ealy is known for keeping his personal life private. For the longest time we didn’t know he was married. And then, we learned that he had a son. Recently, the actor revealed on “The Steve Harvey Show” that his wife recently gave birth to a baby girl. On the show, Ealy spoke about how having a daughter has changed him already.
It Took 50 Hours And 2,000 Crystals For Shani Crowe To Make Solange’s Braided Halo For SNL
Earlier this year, Shani Crowe made major waves with the unveiling of her art exhibit, BRAIDS, at Brooklyn’s Museum of Contemporary African Diasporan Arts. In her attempt to create unity by hearkening back to a time that we can all relate to of getting our hair braided as young girls, as well as through showing “pride in my braid art, my culture, and my African ancestry,” the Chicago native caught the attention of a whole host of new fans. Two of those fans include Solange and Beyoncé Knowles.
Silver Linings: Kamala Harris Makes History With U.S. Senate Seat Win
During an election night many did not expect, there was the silver lining of California’s Attorney General Kamala Harris getting elected as only the second Black U.S. Senator in history. Among the barriers Ms. Harris has shattered, she is also the first senator of Indian-American descent and the first Black person to represent the state of California.
- Hillary Clinton Was Hugs and Sorrows After Concession [tmz]
- Watch: Fights & Protests Break Out In Front Of The White House & All Across America [the urban daily]
- Jay Z To Headline Global Citizen Festival In India [balleralert]
- We’ve Never Seen Omarosa This Happy, Since Donald Trump Won Presidency [iheartradio]
- Misty Copeland Is A Force Of Positivity In Instagram Tribute To Obama [huffingtonpost]