Of all the things pregnant women worry about when they go into labor, a drunk doctor shouldn’t be one of them. But that’s the situation Alex Sims reportedly found herself in when she stepped foot inside Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center in Las Vegas on May 16, 2015, to give birth to a baby boy.
Despite Making $12 Million In The NBA, WNBA Star Candace Parker’s Estranged Husband Wants Spousal Support
It was just last month that WNBA superstar Candace Parker celebrated one of the biggest moments in her career. Her team, the L.A. Sparks, defeated the Minnesota Lynx to win the WNBA championship. To cap off the victory, she was awarded the 2016 Finals MVP award. With that being said, it’s safe to say that her professional life is in great shape. But in regards to her personal life, things aren’t going as well.
Hip-Hop Leans On Kanye West To Run For President In 2020, Do We Want This?
When Kanye West ended his 11-minute speech at the 2016 MTV Awards with an announcement saying that he would be running for President in 2020, we laughed it off as we should have.
But now that Donald Trump, who we also laughed at, has actually gotten himself elected into the White House, people are taking Kanye’s statement more seriously and pressing him to go through with it, sort of.
- Donald Trump Supporter Viciously Beaten, Car Stolen [tmz]
- Colin Kaepernick Explains Why He Decided Not To Vote [the urban daily]
- President Obama Meets With Trump At The White House [balleralert]
- Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Welcome A Baby Girl Named Dream Renee [huffingtonpost]
- 3 Dead After Pa. Cops Are ‘Ambushed’ [iheartradio]