These days, we need all the uplift and encouragement we can get. And last night, BET’s televised program “Love & Happiness, an Obama Celebration,” was just that. It was bittersweet, fun and funny and an expression of gratitude to the couple who’ve meant more to us than words can express. Check out the best and Blackest moments from last night. #ThankYouObama.
Mayor In W. Virginia Resigns, Councilwoman “Removed” After Calling FLOTUS “Ape In Heels”
Another day, another election story. This one was just too heartbreaking to ignore or get over right away. And in what feels like a very vulnerable time in our country, many of us are looking to others, to leaders to understand not only what the hell just happened, but also how we should move forward in the face of it.
Kevin Durant Gives Drake Death Stare For Interrupting Interview
Drake obviously thought him and Kevin Durant were cool like that. Obviously not.
Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors went up against the Toronto Raptors Wednesday night and came out with the win. Raptors fans went home disappointed because the loss came on “Drake Night.” Drizzy himself was especially let down and felt the need to let Durant know that himself.
- VP-Elect Mike Pence Posts All White Selfie of House Republicans [tmz]
- Frank Ocean On The Grammys: “I’d Rather This Be My Colin Kaepernick Moment” [the urban daily]
- Tommy Tuberville says Isaiah Pead’s Football Career is Over After Car Crash [balleralert]
- One Celeb Keeps Promise to Leave the Country… [iheartradio]
- James Corden Calls Out The Kardashians On Air After Kylie Cancels [huffingtonpost]