Long is set to appear on the third season of “Empire” as a recurring character named Giuliana (Guisi). Guisi is a queenpin who runs a club in Las Vegas. She is not above making unscrupulous back room deals to keep the club to get ahead. In season 3, she’s working to secure a deal with Empire Records.
Should She Keep Fighting? Analysts Urge Hillary Clinton To Challenge Election Results
Many of us are still saddened by the results of the election. So we can only imagine the pain and disappointment Hillary Clinton is facing. Some are suggesting that with this, being her second failed attempt at the presidency, Hillary Clinton should throw the towel in and give up. But others, including a group of lawyers and computer analysts, are urging Clinton and her camp to challenge the results of the election.
Swizz Beatz Pays Up $2M In Taxes
Swizz Beatz and Uncle Sam are even. The super producer and art buff recently settled up with the IRS, paying back slightly over $2M in taxes for 2008 to 2010 and 2014 to 2015. Count Swizz as one Hip-Hop artist who isn’t trying to see the bing for tax evasion.
Reports TMZ: The mega hip-hop producer settled 2 federal tax liens totaling $1,380,712.08 from 2008 and 2010 … according to new docs obtained by TMZ. Alicia Keys‘ hubby’s been busy wiping his slate clean. He’s reportedly already ponied up more than $650k to cover unpaid taxes in 2009, 2014 and 2015 as well. Not to worry, he and Alicia have plenty left for turkey, stuffing and even gravy.
- Tyga Got Served On His Birthday!!! [tmz]
- The Sheppard Sisters Take Their #BlackGirlMagic To The Cover Of ‘Sports Illustrated’ [hellobeautiful]
- Chrissy Teigen Comes For Her Haters With Hilarious Thanksgiving Clapbacks [huffingtonpost]
- 50 Cent Will Send Goons If You Try To Interview His Baby Mama [balleralert]
- FBI Closes Brad Pitt Plane Fight Investigation [iheartradio]