Chris Brown sentencing date was moved up to today. The judge was not playing with him at all and did NOT cut him any slack….
Judge Patricia Schnegg : “I am not the one to ever believe in any hear say or anything else but I am not immune from chatter on the airwaves. Any set violation of the protective order is a violation of your probation.
Chris Brown has to adhere to the following terms:
1. Felony Probation for 60 months and must obey all laws.
2. Report to Probation within 72 hours
3. 52 Weeks of a Domestic Violence Program in Virginia.
4. Must turn in all weapons within the next 24 hours and can NOT own any weapons during that period.
5. Must Provide DNA Samples as Requested by the Authorities
6. 180 Days of Community Service (HARD) Labor… washing cars, cleaning graffiti off the walls, etc.
7. Get approval before leaving the country.
8. Report to a court room every 3 months for the next 5 years.
9. Fines and Fees: $2,500 in restitution, $2,500 in probation expenses, $30 for criminal conviction fee and $400 for the domestic violence fund.
Last But Not Least…
10. The Protective Order for the next 5 years: Brown is not allowed to harass, assault, threaten, molest, etc. Rihanna. No direct contact nor 3rd party contact with her. He must stay at least 100 yards away from her unless it is an entertainment (work) related event, then he must stay 10 yards away.
If Chris Brown violates any of thee above, the judge is going to put him in jail without thinking twice. Judge Patricia Schnegg told Chris during the sentencing:
“I am not the one to ever believe in any hear say or anything else but I am not immune from chatter on the airwaves. Any set violation of the protective order is a violation of your probation… Even though you have probation, remember this is a felony and it does come with potential of state prison if you should violate in any way the terms and condition of this probation or pick up any new case. Do you understand, I just want to myself perfectly clear.”