Do you have all the answers? Join our team of charismatic “relationship advisors” for our new show “Dear Bossip”! We are taking our popular “Dear Bossip” segment to the screen. Help our readers get their relationships in line and on the right track by answering their letters.
We’re looking for a variety of Black women and men:
* Single, married or divorced
* College educated or not (or current mature college students)
* Upper class, middle class, or working class
* White collar, blue collar, any collar
* Interested in giving relationship / dating advice
* 21+ and must be able to film in ATL
If you know of the perfect men or woman who is opinionated and will be engaging on camera, we want them to apply!
Please send an email by 8/23 to email@example.com with the subject line “Dear Bossip Casting” with the following:
* Age (must be 21+)
* Short bio
* Current relationship status
* Short paragraph explaining your dating experiences/thoughts on relationships, etc.
* Links to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
Please spread the word and help us cast for an amazing first season!
Bitter, wholesome, voice of reason, suspicious, tough love (funny, real, etc.), Married
Who we need:
Character 1. Are you ruthless, honest, and funny? (Tough love)
Character 2. Are you a wholesome voice of reason?
Character 3. Bitter, haven’t had the best of luck with love? We need you too.
Character 4. Can you provide a married perspective.
Character 5. Are you suspicious? Good, we want your perspective also.