Kylie Jenner Ties Jay-Z In Net Worth
Who ever thought we’d see the day that Jay-Z had more in common with Kylie Jenner than he does with any other hip-hop artist?
Forbes released their annual roundup of the top-earning celebs of the year and the results were a miniature shock, to say the least.
The Hip Hop G.O.AT and the lip kit mogul babymama. This year’s list toppers are tied for the #5 spot on the list at a whopping $900 Million net worth. Damn, y’all must really love some lipstick out here.
Anywho, as surprising as that figure is, these two are far from this year’s list toppers if you can believe it. Check out the rest of the list (there are ten names, but with two ties there’s technically only 8 slots this year):
1. George Lucas- $5.4 billion
2. Steven Spielberg – $3.7 billion
3. Oprah Winfrey – $2.8 billion
4. Michael Jordan – $1.7 billion
5. (tie) Kylie Jenner – $900 million / Jay-Z – $900 million
6. David Copperfield – $875 million
7. Diddy – $825 million
8. (tie) Tiger Woods – $800 million / James Patterson – $800 million
What do you think of the list in full?
Erik Voake/Getty Images for Adidas/Larry Busacca/PW18/Getty Images for / Getty