Rémy Martin & Don C Release The FINAL Piece Of The “Just Rémy” Capsule Collection During All-Star Weekend
Premium cognac brand Rémy Martin and world-renowned streetwear designer, Don C, have dropped the final piece of the “Just Rémy” co-branded capsule collection- the Duffel. Rémy Martin and the influential online cultural hub Hypebeast, celebrated the final product release at a co-hosted event in Charlotte, North Carolina, amongst industry notables attending and participating in the 2019 All-Star Weekend.
- Lenny S. (473K followers) – Roc Nation photographer
- Kristen Noel Crawley (339K followers) – Beauty influencer, CEO of KNC Beauty
- Yasmina (326K followers) – DJ
- Corey Shapiro (188K followers) – CEO & Founder of prominent sunglass retailer, Vintage Frames
- David Garibaldi (81.5K followers) – Artist/performance painter
- Ohso (26K followers) – DJ
- Renaldo Nehemiah (20.6K followers) – Stylist
- Volume 4 (19.8K followers) – Recording artist group
The “Just Rémy” Duffel was designed with a luxurious twist similar to the previously released pieces within the collection. Comprised of black lambskin leather with gold hardware and red python piping, the Duffel also features a gold embroidered “Just Rémy” logo as its signature emblem.
The Collector’s Series is a program that celebrates the premium promise of Rémy Martin through the collaboration of leading lifestyle brands and designers. The “Just Rémy” partnership intertwines fashion, basketball and luxury to create signature pieces exemplary of the Rémy Martin brand. With a focus on basketball culture, the collection presents premium basketball essentials that double as timeless lifestyle pieces that are essential beyond the court.
The “Just Rémy” Duffel is available for purchase for $750 in a limited supply on JustDon.com. All other pieces in the collection, including the Dopp Kit and Cap ($350) and the Jersey ($750,) are also available for purchase through the site. Hit the flip for more!