Posted by Bossip Staff
Mary J. Blige and Dania Ramirez hit up various events this week rockin that long, flowy, elegant steez.
We must ask, Who Looked More Bangin???
View more images and a Blast from the Past under the hood…
Images via WENN
mary j for real…and am i 2nd??!!
mary, hands down.
OLE’ THICK ASS MARY!
check my blog out~~ click my name.
The tattoos on Mary will forever make her look tacky and hoodratish……Dania Ramirez looks like a lady should look…..Instead of a gangbanger chick like Mary
Dania’s dress is prettier. Not feeling that blonde lace front or wig Mary’s wearing she needs to retire that sh**.
MARY!!!! And no I am not a Mary stan. But what the hell happened to Kendu’s face? His left eye looks like someone punched him.
Not feeling Christopher Hewett’s look at all.
I have to go with Mary on this one even tho I hate hate hate her Ultra blue hair.
Her ensemble is hot!!!
they both look very nice… but dania looks better… the colour and type of the material compliments her complexion…
but mary’s dress is nicer
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE COMMENTS ABOUT MARY TATTOO. EVEN AT HER BEST SHE LOOK HOOD-ISH WITH THEM DAMN INK MARKS ON HER ARM.THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON FOR WOMEN WHO SEE A FUTURE OF BECOMING A ELEGANT SYMBOL ONE DAY . DON’T DISFIGURE YOUR SELF WITH VISIBLE INK MARKS ON YOU BODY. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO INK YOUR BODY UP ,THEN DO IT IN A NOT SO VISIBLE PLACE.
yeahh she always look super hood ratish in anything she wears…..and old mary j is getitng alittle up there for all that!
Mary’s hair color makes me want to vomit!!!
Hmmm…mary’s dress color is pretty against her complexion n i loveeee mary but i hate that scarecrow ass yellow wig…so dania takes it, sorry mjb….and isnt kendu just a tad bit uhmm whats the word…”weird”??? maybe its just me
Mary’s hair looks terrible, time to change it
ramirez looks calm and serene….whereas mary has the blonde hair and the sage green with a gold hue-so as far as feircness mary.
I have no idea who Dania is but she is really pretty, she looks better than Mary J. The dress and MJB just don’t go well, plus that weave is horrendous!
Who is this Chris Hewett character, does he have AIDS??
Dania easily. Tats or no tats Mary is far from bangin lol
Dania is on Hero’s right now. She’s was in the last X-Men movie, She Hate Me, that Fat Albert movie and that John Singleton movie that was out last year or the year before.
She’s one of the few actresses of color that’s been working regularly.
What’s with Peeples’ son’s ear? Looks like he’s on that foolish ‘ish.
Would you like to make $71,000 OR $250,000 in a few weeks?
As seen on the Oprah Winfrey show and ABC’s 20/20
If we all work together everyone will benefit.
Paypal verifies that this $6 investment
program is 100%% legal and is a big hit this year see their note below
or ask them directly…
For a simple investment of 15-30 minutes and just $6, it is 100%% worth
it to make thousands so quickly. This is not another scam that takes
lots of your hard earned money; this is a no risk investment that will
make you thousands of dollars very easily and quickly.
Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4
to 6 weeks.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering
to the instructions.
STEP 1: Take a few minutes to join PayPal: Remember to verify your
1) Once you have a PayPal account running, use PayPal to post $1 to
EACH of the 6 Email Addresses below because you pay people with an
email address in PayPal. Select “SEND MONEY”.
What you are doing is creating a service. This is absolutely legal!
You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to
through PayPal for this to work properly and for you to receive
2) Now Send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list using PayPal,
and in the comment (Subject) section type “Please add me to your
list”. Below are the emails that you transfer the money into:
These groups of email addresses are PayPal IDs or usernames.
Choose any group and send 1 Dollar to:
1) take the #1 Email Address off the list,
2) Move the other Email Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.)
3) and add Your Email Address as number 6 on the list.
1) Now, post your amended article to at least 200 news groups (there
are thousands of groups).
2) And email your message to as many people you can. Remember, the
more you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly
But you have to post a minimum of 200!
– When you post 200 letters, it is estimated that at least 15 people
will respond and send you $1 ($15).
– Those 15 will post 200 letters each and 225 will send $1 ($225).
– Those 225 will post 200 letters each and 3,375 people will send you
– Those 3,375 people will post 200 letters each and 50,625 people will
send you $1 (50,625).
– Those 50,625 will post 200 letters each and 749,375 people will send
you $1 (749,375).
– At this point your name drops off the list, but so far, you have
JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the news groups, and send out another $6.00 to Email
Addresses using Paypal on the list, putting your name at number 6
Winners never Quit and Quitters never win.
1. Login to PayPal and click on the “Send Money” tab near the top of the screen
2. In the “Recipient’s Email” field enter the email address
3. In the “Amount” field enter “1” (This is your $1.00 payment)
4. In the “Category” field select “Service” (Keeping it legal)
5. In the “Subject” field type “EMAIL LIST”, and in the “NOTE” field enter “PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST”. By doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by “paying” for the service.
6. Finally, click on the “Continue” button to complete the payment.
Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That’s it! By
sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!
Here is the current e-mail list:
Sign Up For the Bossip Newsletter