This Is The Face Of A Crazy-Deranged Domestic Abusing Serial Stalker

- By Bossip Staff


A serial stalker is back to terrorizing women weeks after being released from prison – and his fearful wife said she won’t feel safe until he’s back behind bars. Andre Davis, 43, has been arrested twice since he was freed June 9, but he was released on bail both times – and parole officials only issued a warrant for him Tuesday.

Davis’ estranged wife, Erica Reed, 34, said her husband beat her two weeks ago at her Queens home and has been following her ever since. “He’s been waiting for me to be alone,” Reed told the Daily News. “It’s very scary,” said Reed, who has spotted Davis hiding in her back yard and in the bushes near her job. “I’m constantly looking over my shoulder.”

Reed, his wife of 12 years, said the 6-foot-1 parolee – whose 50-plus arrests include busts for breaking stay-away orders, assault and harassment – expected to come back to married life in her Queens Village home when he was freed June 9. “After finding out about the [other women] while he was away, I told him he couldn’t live here,” Reed said. “I put all of his belongings in the garage.” Davis – who’s known as a “charmer,” according to one ex-flame – knocked on the door every day, claiming he was there to visit their 8-year-old daughter.

Reed, who also has two teenage sons, tried to confront the hulking ex-con when he stopped by July 17. He went berserk and smacked her across her back with a silver perfume tray, she said. After she hit the ground, Davis punched her in the side of the face with a set of keys in his hand, she said. Davis was arrested for assault and harassment, but released on $5,000 bail hours later, court papers show.

Reed got an order of protection barring Davis from communicating with her, but says that didn’t stop him for long. “He was violating it from the beginning,” she said, adding that he called more than 60 times the first day. “I’m going to kill you,” she recalled him saying in a voicemail.

A week after the attack, Davis tracked Reed to her mother’s Brooklyn home and approached her outside. Davis allegedly swiped her cell phone and fled. Her brother followed him, and he was collared by cops who charged him with criminal contempt, possession of stolen property and harassment. He was released the same day after posting $2,000 bail.

The state Division of Parole said it issued a warrant for Davis’ arrest Tuesday, 17 days and two collars after his alleged attack on Reed. Parole officials declined to comment on the delay. Davis, who is also wanted for skipping a court appearance, is at large, his other victims in fear.

Ex-girlfriend Avalyn Brown said she was stunned on Saturday to see Davis walk by her Canarsie home and utter a simple, “Hi, Ms. Brown,” before calmly strolling away. “He just popped out of nowhere,” she said. “I can’t live my life like this.

Dude looks like a straight nutjob too…how in the world did she stay married to his crazy a$s for 12 years????


More Stories From Bossip


Bossip Comment Policy
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.