Man Finds Dead Mouse In Can Of ‘Monster’ Energy Drink

- By Bossip Staff

A Washington state man has filed a lawsuit against the makers of Monster Energy drink after he says he found a dead mouse in a can of their product.

Vitaliy Sulzhik of Federal Way, Washington says he purchased a can of “Monster” March 20, 2010 and after finishing the drink noticed something weighty at the bottom.

He tells KING 5 News,“I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. So I backwashed it and all this debris went into my mouth. Then I looked in the can and I saw the tip of the tail and I vomited everywhere.”

Continued at HipHopWired.com

More Stories From Bossip

Comments

Bossip Comment Policy
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.