We’ll all be with our respective families tomorrow for Turkey Day. But what if we could spend some time with these drama-filled families?
It would be awesome to have Thanksgiving with any of these families for different reasons. Some, we’d like to hang with because they’re so nice and awesome. Others because we’d have a blast pointing at their drama and attention sloring fights. So without further ado, here’s the countdown!
10. The Simmons Family – Things have been so different since their show. Diggy is a rap star. JoJo is a failure. And the daughters are still fine as hell. We’d love to have dinner and catch up.
9. The Norwoods – Face it, we’d go just for Ray J’s craziness. And we’d ask them how they felt about Kimmy Cakes being Brandy’s co-star in the next Tyler Perry flick. That’s how you make sparks fly.
8. The Cannons – Who wouldn’t want to play with dem babies? They’re just so cute. But we don’t know if anyone could put up with the all that corny PDA from Nick and Mariah. They’re kind of nauseating and we’d like to finish our food.
7. The Smiths – We’d just want to see Will and Jada in their most normal form. Do they get along? Don’t they? Just having a nice dinner would show us how in or out of love Will and Jada are. Oh yeah, the kids would be cool to hang out with or whatever.
6. The Jacksons – Okay, two of the brothers have babies by the same woman. They all hate Joe. And Janet is still as beautiful as ever. Michael isn’t there, but we still would love to hang with them.
5. The Wades – Let’s pretend that Dwyane is inviting his ex wife over, too. Then it’d be a major explosion at the dinner table! This would be a glorious drama to behold. But even if she doesn’t come, Gabrielle will probably be giving the cold shoulder due to Dwyane’s unending sloring.
4. The Knowles’ – Everyone would be giving Daddy Knowles the side eye for all of his buffoonery…if he’s even invited. Kelly Rowland would be there because she’s desperate to be in the family. And Michelle would be taking orders and scooping the mashed potatoes. Fun!
3. The James’ – Wouldn’t you love to spend Thanksgiving with Bron and his crazy a$$ momma. She’s a hoodrat and might stab someone if they question her for her supposed sloriness. Just cut up the turkey in small bites because Bron is known to choke.
2. The Obamas – Come on, this is history! Who wouldn’t want to hang out with the Pres and his wife and kids? We bet the First Lady knows how to throw down on some greens and yams, too. Don’t sleep on her!
1. The Kardashians – This is just drama and craziness. For the nosy, drama hounds out there, this would be a dream. Kim would be all “I’m so sad without Kris” trying to convince you she gave a damn. Then, Reggie comes over and gets the big piece of chicken, all will make sense.