This beyotch is bloody awful
British Woman Arrested For Giving Infants Bleach At McDonald’s
A woman handed an 11-month-old boy a bottle of what appears to be bleach at a McDonald’s in London. After drinking the liquid, the infant was rushed to a hospital where he is in critical condition, police said.
The suspect has been described as a fiftysomething heavyset woman with white hair. She allegedly approached the child at the fast-food restaurant in Eltham, a district in southeast London.
The boy was sitting next to his parents in a stroller Thursday afternoon. The boy immediately vomited after drinking the liquid, reported Sky News.
An ambulance took the infant to a nearby hospital. “Our staff treated a baby boy who had been taken unwell, who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woolwich,” said a spokeswoman from the ambulance service.
This is not the first time she gave a child a harmful substance, according to reports.
Police officers have reportedly turned to surveillance footage to find the suspect.
The Greenwich Metropolitan Police Service, of southeast London, tweeted a warning to parents in the area.
“WARNING! Last 1/2 hr. #Eltham High St. White female in 50s giving children in pushchairs bottles containing believed bleach,” police wrote.
This broad just bought herself and express train ticket to the hottest part of Hell.
Image via McDonald’s