Bossip Video

TV Host Sets Magician’s Head On Fire After Prank Goes Wrong

A magician is in the hospital in the Dominican Republic after suffering multiple burns on his head following a TV prank that went horribly wrong.
ABC News

U.S. magician Wayne Houchin is recovering in a Dominican Republic hospital after a TV host lit his head on fire with a flammable liquid.

Houchin was a guest on the Dominican Republic’s “Approach the Stars” TV program Nov. 26 when, he says, host Franklin Barazarte unexpectedly poured flammable cologne on his head.
A video of the incident shows the magician’s head bursting into flames as Barazarte runs his hands over Houchin’s hair.

A warrant has been issued for Barazarte’s arrest.

Houchin was rushed to the hospital with first- and second-degree burns to his face and hands. He wrote on Facebook, “This was not a stunt or part of an act. This was a criminal attack.”

Check out the video of the incident below.

YouTube/ABC News



Bossip Comment Policy
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.