Reasons Rihanna And Chris Brown Won’t Last
As we all know now, Rihanna and Breezy are working on getting their relationship back in order. And it seems like they’re happily in love again. Someone get the Kenny G music together for their sweet symphony.
But we’re a bit skeptical. Here are 10 reasons we don’t think Rihanna and Chris Brown will last much longer.
1. Karrueche – This is the obvious obstacle. Breezy obviously
still wants to chop down those rice cakes when he wants to is still in love with her. Rih Rih won’t take much of that.
2. Her Friends – None of Rihanna’s friends want to see them together. Namely Jay-Z, who may murder Breezy with his bare hands.
3. Past Relationships – Between Breezy and Rih Rih, they’ve spent a good chunk of their single time chopping down celebrities from across the country. These relationships are going to come back and bite them.
4. He Did Still Hit Her, Right? – We know that Rihanna says she’s over it all, but that beat-down he put on her still happened and it takes a long time to heal. We’re not sure that’s happened yet.
5. Rihanna’s Sorta Crazy – Let’s not forget that all of this sort of made Rih Rih a crazy lady. And that’s hell on any relationship.
6. Drugs – Drugs in any relationship is fodder for disaster. And Rih Rih and Breezy are definitely using tons of them. It’s dangerous.
7. Is Breezy Sorry? – Chris Brown has continued to be a total douche to any woman whose paths he crosses. Sadly, he doesn’t seem truly remorseful for everything he’s done to her. That’s not a good sign.
8. Anger Issues – Also, he still has some serious anger issues – jacking cell phones, talking about crapping on white women’s eyes and all that. Will he relapse?
9. Everyone Is Watching – These public, slore-y relationships rarely work out. And the way they’ve put themselves on Instagram and Twitter has been begging for trouble.
10. Endorsements – Let’s not get it twisted: Rihanna’s endorsements don’t want this to happen. And we don’t blame them. This is a PR nightmare. There’s a lot of money on her staying away. If you don’t think that matters, you’re delusional.