The first step towards some long overdue justice…
Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro Indicted On 329 Counts
The charges against Cleveland area kidnapper and future registered sex offender Ariel Castro have finally been handed down and from the sounds of things, he’ll soon be getting exactly what he deserved for putting those young girls through living hell for all of those years.
via USA Today
Ariel Castro, 52, the former school bus driver accused of holding three women captive in his Cleveland home for a decade, was charged late Friday with murder and more than 300 counts of [forced sex] and kidnapping.
The Cuyahoga County grand jury’s 329-count indictment charges Castro with one count of aggravated murder for allegedly terminating one of his captives’ pregnancies, 139 counts of [forced sex] and 177 charges of kidnapping, seven counts of gross sexual imposition, three counts of felony assault and one count of possession of criminal tools dating from the time of the first woman’s disappearance until February of 2007.
The indictment charges Castro as a “sexually violent predator” who committed the murder and [forced sex acts] in the course of a kidnapping.The murder charge is tied to one victim’s fourth pregnancy, the indictment said.
The County Prosecutor’s Capital Review Committee will consider whether prosecutors should seek the death penalty if Castro is convicted. Castro, who was fired last year from his job as a school bus driver, is being held in the Cuyahoga County jail on $8 million bail. A judge will arraign Castro on the new charges next week, McGinty said.
This sicko will surely have his day in court. Justice is just around the corner.