It’s rare that we see Africa represented like this. Even with the invention of the Internet, the most frequent images posted of an African draped in expensive garb is French Montana’s Versace scarf collection (never forget).
Luckily, Hip-Hop Wired stumbled upon a story showcasing “Kings of Nigeria” a group of monarchs still holding (unofficial) rank, despite losing constitutional powers over 40 years ago…
Spanx Launches Denim Leggings Collection:
We subscribe to the Blair Waldorf school of thought, leggings are not pants. Contrary to what many may think, they are not flattering, comfortable- yes, suitable as pants-no. But, with the introduction of Spanx’s denim collection we are willing to make an exception and suspend our ban…
Solange Gets Busy On Top Of Washing Machines In Brooklyn Laundromat:
Fans adore Solange Knowles because of her eclectic style and creative passion. Last night, the 27-year old singer took her brand to another level by performing in her neighborhood Brooklyn laundromat, Altantic Super Wash…
Is Michelle Rodriguez Getting It On With Robert Pattinson?
Ay! Do we have a new couple alert? Michelle Rodriguez was recently snapped partying alongside Twilight bachelor and ultimate blanquito Robert Pattinson. According to Perez Hilton, the stars enjoyed puffing cigarettes together and seemed to be enjoying each other’s company…
- ‘MasterChef’ Finalist Josh Marks Arrested In Violent Assault, Claims He’s God [TMZ]
- Angelina Jolie Named Hollywood’s Highest Paid Actress By Forbes [StarPulse]
- Struggle Rapper Twain Gotti Arrested For Murder After Bragging In Lyrics [HuffPost]
- The 20 Shadiest Reactions to Ciara’s Groupon Album Sale [VIBE Vixen]
- Is Kick-A$$ Going To Be In The Next Avengers Film? [Vh1]
- Rihanna Wins Her Lawsuit Against Topshop [Evil Beet Gossip]
- In Honor Of National “Big-O” Day: A List Of Hollywood’s Best “Releases” (VIDEO) [The Daily Beast]