Jay Z crossing paths with renowned MLB agent Scott Boras at a baseball game is pretty awkward…especially since Hov stole his client, Robinson Cano, then bragged about it on the track “Crown.”
The New York Post reports:
Sports spies said it was a bit frosty at Dodger Stadium when newly licensed baseball agent Jay Z was seated “six seats and one aisle away” from rival, veteran agent Scott Boras, Tuesday night to catch the Yankees in LA. “Scott Boras, you over, baby!Robinson Cano, you coming with me,” Jay raps on his new album “Magna Carta . . . Holy Grail,” about stealing the Yankee slugger from Boras for the fledgling Roc Nation Sports banner.
Denzel Washington Returns To Broadway In ‘A Raisin in the Sun’
Denzel might be in the midst of promoting his new action thriller 2 Guns with Mark Wahlberg, but early next year he is going to be back on a Broadway stage. The Oscar-winning actor has revealed that he will be starring in a revival of Lorraine Hansberry’s classic play, A Raisin In The Sun.
The New York Daily News reports:
Standing with his wife, Pauletta Pearson, on the red carpet Monday at the premiere his new movie, “2 Guns,” the Oscar- and Tony-winning actor said he’s set to appear in a revival of Lorraine Hansberry’s “A Raisin in the Sun.”
Captain Save ‘Em: Nick Cannon Writes Open Letter To Amanda Bynes, Tells Detractors To Leave Her Alone
When actress Amanda Bynes first started cutting up on Twitter earlier in the year, old friend & fellow Nickelodeon veteran Nick Cannon told media that tried to reach out to the troubled star a few times to no avail.
In response, Amanda took to her Twitter saying, “If you’re not hot I don’t value your opinion. Stop trying to force me to listen if I show no interest.”
Well, despite her refusal of his help and continued craziness, Nick is still throwing on his cape for the troubled former teen star. In a lengthy open letter posted to his blog, he calls Amanda his “sister” and asks us all to imagine ourselves in her overprivileged shoes…
- Woman Claims Rapper Lil Twist Beat Her Inside Justin Beiber’s Home [TMZ]
- For All You Phone Freaks: Seven Rules For Sexting [VIBEVixen]
- In Crazy White Girl News, Ke$ha Says: ‘I Was Born With A Tail'[StarPulse]
- Is A ‘Gang Summit’ The Answer To Violence In Chicago? [HuffPost]
- The 45 Sexiest Celebrity Selfies of July [Vh1]
- Drake Deads Young Money Beef Rumors By Joining Lil Wayne On Stage [NecoleBitchie]
- A Ballsy Programming Choice: TLC to Air Special on ‘The Man With the 132 Lb. Scrotum’ [The Daily Beast]