While the other former members of Destiny’s Child have been out here having babies, cutting their hair off, releasing tell-all tracks and touring with Fela! on Broadway, it’s been a while since we’ve seen the lovely LeToya Luckett. The singer has been bitten by the acting bug over the last few years, and while she’s been busy honing her craft, working on shows like Treme and in movies like Preacher’s Kid.
50 Cent’s 10 Biggest Fails
When you are allegedly worth $200 million dollars and counting, bad days are few and far between. Since his explosive rise to fame 50 Cent has had a serious winning streak that would rival the Miami Heat’s back to back championship seasons. This includes a groundbreaking mixtape series, Get Rich Or Die Trying, the G-Unit empire, ThisIs50.com, his very profitable investment in Vitamin Water and more.
Your Morning Tea: What’s Brewing In Fashion
If you think you can just roll into Pastor A.J. Aamir’s Waco, Texas church with a sew-in, you’ve got another thing coming. The southern pastor told his leadership staff and congregation that he does NOT want to see them wearing weaves in his church. Guess the Braxtons won’t be performing in his church anytime soon.
Que Cute! Shakira’s Son Milan Shows Off Precious Cheeks In French Countryside
Can it get more adorable than Shakira‘s son Milan? The Colombian star recently posted a pic of her and her eight-month-old hijo enjoying quality time in the French countryside.
- Alex Band Case Suspect Description Cops Looking for ‘Apologetic White Male’ [TMZ]
- Couples Therapy Season Finale Sneak Peek: Joe And Abbey Leave [VH1]
- Kanye West Is Going On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show [EvilBeetGossip]
- 22 Videogames/Systems We Aim to Play [TheDailyBeast]
- Obama Urges Renewed Focus On Wall Street Reform [HuffingtonPost]
- K. Michelle Awarded Mayor’s Ambassador Award in Hometown of Memphis [VibeVixen]
- Backstreet Boys Live In NJ [Buzznet]