Rob Ford ain’t the only one who “might have” hit the pipe. First, let’s make this clear. The use of crack cocaine never got sexy. It never became classy either. Crack is still very much wack folks. Unfortunately, too many celebrities never got this message. Whether it was something that they were around when they were younger or happened to fall into as an adult, you would be surprised how many famous people have had a problem with the glass pipe…
Terrence Howard Blames Robert Downey Jr. For Getting Him Dropped From Iron Man Franchise
Terrence Howard portrayed Lt. Colonel James “Rhodey” Rhodes aka War Machine in the first Iron Man movie, only to be replaced by Don Cheadle in the franchise. Recently, Howard revealed that Robert Downey Jr. is the reason his contract was voided. Reports the Huffington Post:
“This is gonna get me in a lot of trouble, but who gives a f*ck,” Howard said. “It turns out that the person that I helped become ‘Iron Man,’ when it was time to re-up for the second one, took the money that was supposed to go to me and pushed me out…”
Did Jennifer Hudson And David Otunga Get Hitched When No One Was Looking?
Not that there’s a universal time frame placed on engagements or anything, but R&B songbird Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé, WWE star David Otunga, have been engaged for quite some time now—five years to be exact. In countless interviews, the former American Idol contestant has expressed nothing but excitement and anticipation about making things official with her longtime lover. Yet somehow, five years later, the two have yet to tie the knot—or maybe they have!
- Major Retailers Are Getting Together To Figure Out How To Be A Little Less Racist [HuffPost]
- Maya Rudolph Gearing Up For 2014 Comedy Variety Show [VIBEvixen]
- Caught On Tape: Sylvester Stallone Called Someone The N-Word [TMZ]
- A Look Back: 20 Years Since Timberlake, Spears, Aguilera & Gosling Joined Mickey Mouse Club [TheDailyBeast]
- Charlie Sheen Reaches Out To Toronto Mayor And Fellow Drug Enthusiast Rob Ford [StarPulse]