People Ain’t Isht: Woman Sentenced To 30 Years In Jail For Torturing 13-Year-Old Brother-In-Law With A Knife, Hammer, Staple Gun And Baseball Bat

- By Bossip Staff

What in the hell is wrong with people? A Washington woman is headed to jail for 30 years for doing some very sick isht to her teenaged brother-in-law.

According to NY Daily News reports:

One half of a sadistic Washington couple has been sentenced to more than three decades in prison after brutally torturing her teen brother-in-law.

Viviana and Brandon Pernell Gunn pleaded guilty to using a hot knife, hammer, staple gun and baseball bat to systematically and repeatedly abuse the child.

Viviana Gunn, 34, was sentenced to more than 31 years in prison Monday for the disturbing case of torture in Silverdale, a Seattle suburb.

Her husband, Brandon Pernell Gunn, 27, has also pleaded guilty to torture charges and faces a similar sentence when he appears in court Jan. 17, the Bremerton Patriot reported.
The 13-year-old boy moved from Georgia to live with his half-brother and wife in May 2013 — with the hope they would be good role models.

But they quickly turned violent and menacing, lashing the boy with an electric cord during his first month there after the couple accused the boy of stealing.

Torture “sessions” grew steadily worse, as the Gunns would bind the boy to a chair with duct tape or hang him from a bar in the garage of the home.

Then, the criminal affidavits describe, Viviana Gunn would heat a knife with a lighter before she cut the boy, and later would spray alcohol on the open wounds to make them hurt more.

Brandon reportedly use a construction-grade staple gun on the boy’s palms and pounded his feet with a hammer, the affidavit says.

The couple would strip the teen naked and leave him in a portable kennel like a dog, preventing access to food and returning only to give him a little water and a sleeping pill, authorities said.

Once, the guardians secured his hand in a workbench vice and drove a nail through the teen’s palm with a hammer, the affidavit says.

During the last session, the couple bound the boy’s hands, feet and mouth with duct tape and beat him with a bat because they found out he’d sneaked out from the cellar and taken some food while everyone was away, the affidavit says.

Crazy, just crazy. Thank God the poor kid was finally able to escape. He got away by CHEWING THROUGH THE DUCT TAPE and breaking through the cellar door. He lived on the streets off whatever he could shoplift for two weeks before police found him sleeping on a park bench.

The cuts, scabs and thick, raised scars on the boy’s arms tipped off cops to the boy’s weeks of horror. He was taken to the hospital, where physicians noted he had numerous infections from open wounds. He also had a piece of metal, possibly from a nail, in his hand, authorities said.

Detectives searched the house shortly after. They discovered blood on the vice and workbench. Blood was found splattered on a bedroom door and the wall where the teen said he was whipped with an electric cord.

Detectives also found a broken chair, staple gun, alcohol spray bottle, dog kennel and a purple baseball bat with blood stains — all described by the boy.

An electric cord, folded over with a loop at the end, matched wounds on the teen’s body, and a damaged cellar door supported the boy’s tale of escape, detectives said.

Both these people deserve to get a real prison welcome doing something like this to another human being, especially a child!

Oh and we’re pretty sure there is a special place in hell for them after it’s all said and done. We hope this kid gets the therapy he surely will need after that traumatic experience!


More Stories From Bossip


Bossip Comment Policy
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.