10 Things You’re Doing Wrong At The Gym
We all want to work out and be as fit as possible…well, most of us do, right? But sometimes we go to work out and find that we don’t reach the results we expect. It’s rough, but we’re here to help you get tips to make sure you’re getting the most out of your workouts.
And here are some great bodies to help you get motivated, too.
1. Doing The Same Routine – Switch things up. Your body needs variety so using the same routine won’t get much done.
2. Starting And Stopping – You want to be consistent. Don’t go to the gym for a week, stop then go back three weeks later thinking you’re going to see results.
3. Going Too Hard – Don’t max out at the gym, taking three trips a day and burning yourselves out. Your muscles will fatigue and won’t see results.
4. Crazy Diets – You’re only eating lemons and bubblegum? Well, that doesn’t do anything good for you. Eat your protein and a healthy diet to get the most out of your meals.
5. Too Much Down Time In The Gym – You don’t need to be in the gym for two hours. You should hit super sets, from one exercise to the next with minimal rest. All that hanging out and lowering your heart rate is just killing your momentum.
6. Not Stretching – You HAVE to stretch. If not, you’re going to pull something and only ruin your body.
7. Zoning Out To TV – Don’t just go to the gym to watch the free cable. Focus on your workout at 100% and you’ll get better results.
8. All Those Crunches – They won’t fix your abs alone. You have to stabilize your core with exercise as well.
10. Going For The Chop Down – There are plenty of beautiful people at the gym. Still, be cool about it. It’s not a strip club. Have some decency.