Ho Ho Ho!
Earlier this week we received an email “open letter” from a man claiming to be the former benefactor that Bambi made famous on “Basketball Wives L.A.” While he has nothing but nice things to say about former girlfriend Brooke Bailey he trashes the hell out of Bambi.
Read it and weep:
Black Santa Speaks,
First off, I’d like to state that I did not sign up for Basketball Wives LA. I was not a cast member, but somehow I have been made an unwilling participant in the Bambi/Brooke drama. I don’t owe the fans (of BBWLA) any response, but I would like to clear a few things up since it seems the truth has been stretched too far. Here are the facts…
1. I respect Brooke for trying to handle the situation with class, and not make the story or Bambi too relevant on the show, but she should’ve just told it like it was. Years ago, I dated Brooke, and was serious about her. Bambi was just a toss she found out about.
2. “Street dope boy”? NO!!!! I’ve been a private investor since 2004 on 4 existing businesses and multiple start-ups. I help people build or save their dreams. In 8 short years I’ve been blessed to have grown to where I am now. Yes, I’m a hustler, in the business world, and my money is clean. Not all money is Hollywood money, or drug money people. Grow up.
3. I am NOT a trick. I’m a real ni**a like any other real ni**a out here that works hard for the people I love. My lady represents me, and if she’s holding me down there’s nothing ima get for myself, that I won’t get for her too. Brooke was my lady, Bambi was not. If Bambi thinks the crumbs I threw her are worth bragging and creating a whole reality show story about, it just confirms the type of chick she is. Trash!
4. Brooke and I threw a big party. We flew all of Brooke’s friends in 1st class to host. We put them up in the Ritz Carlton, gave them their own VIP section with bottles. Bambi and her homegirl were also flown in, Coach. I put them at the Comfort Inn and stashed them in another section with my boys and gave them A bottle to share. FACTS. Was I wrong for having a toss at the same party as my lady? Yeah, Because I think Bambi saw the difference in how I treated her.That’s what kicked off this one-way drama between her and Brooke
5. Bambi took pictures with Brooke at the party and posted them online. I don’t know if she did it as a fan, to be funny, or to get under my skin. But she did it.
6. When Brooke hit up Bambi and found out she was my slide, Bambi hit me and asked me to change her name in my phone so she could keep talking to me. Ni**as know, that is a sign she was a professional toss. NO main chick even thinks to do something like that.
7. I don’t know Malaysia. Never even met the chick. Her asking Brooke about my whereabouts was confusing and strange to me.
8. I’m flattered but also a bit offended at this “Black Santa” isht. Anyone who really knows me knows I have high standards and priorities. If I fawked with Bambi like that her, Black Santa’s first “present” would’ve been some porcelain veneers, then a better wardrobe. I wouldn’t even let an ex-lady of mine walk around like that.
9. If Bambi was looking for a “Black Santa” to upgrade her shoe game and invest in her music career, she DID NOT find that in me. I wife women that are already used to a certain level of luxury and are already established or investing in their own isht. Fly women that are gonna motivate me to go get it and share it with them. I don’t save or rescue ho ho hoes.
10. Bambi says she didn’t sleep with me. This is true. Well, actually, “I didn’t sleep with her” would be more accurate wording. And once you peep the pic of her p***y she sent me(attached) you’ll see why. Garbage!
There it is. It’s not my intention to expose that girl but she should have never misrepresented her position with me to gain fame on reality TV. I hope this brings some clarity and closure to this exaggerated ass story. But if I’m going to be labeled Black Santa, here are some gifts for you all. Pics of Bambi in all her glory. Happy Holidays!
Sorry but we’re not putting up photos of Bambi’s pink stuff (you’d probably rather not see anyway), but the nail polish of the fingers in the photo match the blue Bambi is rocking in the shots of her with the gun.
Check out the photos of Bambi on the flip along with photos of “Black Santa” and Brooke at the party he refers to in the letter.