15 Reasons Joe Budden Doesn’t Qualify To Give Relationship Advice, EVER
Joe Budden can’t seem to keep his life together but insisted on giving some unwarranted relationship to “Omeeka” recently. The couple didn’t feel the need to soothe Budden’s feelings after blasting him on twitter. Meek has even called him corny on radio. We can’t say we disagree! What made him offer his linty 2 cents any way?
Peep 15 reasons Joe Budden doesn’t qualify to give anyone relationship advice, EVER.
1. He made a fool of himself on Love And Hip Hop New York. How do you dump your new chick, propose to the old one and get rejected? All on TV.
3. Between his reality show appearances, he racked up a domestic violence charge and a warrant after allegedly attacking a bartender he was seeing.
4. He also presumed his innocence to strangers on Twitter, whilst avoiding his arrest warrant. A slap in the face to the victim.
8. Then he was busted with another chick in his bed. Someone like this doesn’t need to pry in ANYONE’S relationship.
11. Joe Budden has a physical “type” and people like that usually aren’t in it for feelings.
13. He likes taking cheap shots at his exes.