15 Reasons Joe Budden Doesn’t Qualify To Give Relationship Advice, EVER
Joe Budden can’t seem to keep his life together but insisted on giving some unwarranted relationship to “Omeeka” recently. The couple didn’t feel the need to soothe Budden’s feelings after blasting him on twitter. Meek has even called him corny on radio. We can’t say we disagree! What made him offer his linty 2 cents any way?
Peep 15 reasons Joe Budden doesn’t qualify to give anyone relationship advice, EVER.
1. He made a fool of himself on Love And Hip Hop New York. How do you dump your new chick, propose to the old one and get rejected? All on TV.
2. He and his ex are about to be on Couple’s Therapy? Reality show, number 2.
3. Between his reality show appearances, he racked up a domestic violence charge and a warrant after allegedly attacking a bartender he was seeing.
4. He also presumed his innocence to strangers on Twitter, whilst avoiding his arrest warrant. A slap in the face to the victim.
5. He likes to air out all of his “bad” relationships in his music.
6. Did we mention he brags about all the women he’s slept with to his twitter audience?
7. He begged his ex, Tahiry for second, third and eighth chances until she finally dumped him.
8. Then he was busted with another chick in his bed. Someone like this doesn’t need to pry in ANYONE’S relationship.
9. He’s not even in a relationship!
10. It’s clear he thinks women’s bodies, health and privacy are a “game”.
11. Joe Budden has a physical “type” and people like that usually aren’t in it for feelings.
12. He’s been in a handful of negative relationships, publicly.
13. He likes taking cheap shots at his exes.
14. He uses women as accessories.
15. He looks silly playing kickball. Nothing to do with this list but, get a life now Joe!