This year I caught up with some of your favorite artists and influencers at the SXSW conference in Austin, TX. The South by Southwest (SXSW) Conference & Festivals celebrate the convergence of the interactive, film, and music industries. Fostering creative and professional growth alike, SXSW is the premier destination for discovery. The festival took place 3/14-3/18 with most stages held on Austin’s legendary 6th street. Here I was able to attend some of the most anticipated events including Fader Fort presented by The Fader, where there were on sight barbers giving fresh cuts, guests enjoyed cocktails courtesy of Jack Daniels, New Balance provided a ball pit to promote the classic #574 sneaker, and a plethora of indie to chart-topping artists took the stage to give performances to remember exclusively for pass holders Wednesday-Friday.
- Raekwon popped out for a surprise set, performing tracks from solo projects and Wu-Tang classics like “C.R.E.A.M.”
- SOB X RBE brought Black Panther to FADER FORT with a performance of “Paramedic!”
- Saweetie premiered her new track “B.A.N.” on the FADER FORT stage.
- Watch Soccer Mommy’s powerful performance of “Your Dog” at FORT here.
- Bun B stops by FADER FORT and dedicates a performance of UGK’s “One Day” to Parkland shooting victims.
- Chanel West Coast, Yes Julz, Trinidad Jame$, and Nef The Pharaoh stopped by FADER FORT. Check out more photos and full Fader Fort lineup on the flip.